Unless we discipline ourselves to Christian service, we will serve when it’s convenient. Read to learn more about what the Bible teaches about serving God.
In Philippians 1:7-8, Paul reveals 7 features of Christian Friendship that help us better pursue true friendship with our fellow Christian brethren.
This is my list of the best Christian books for pastors in 2016. It includes commentaries, books on apologetics and theology, and Christian living.
Here are my favorite commentaries on the fourth gospel written by John. Read to help you select your first or next commentary on the gospel of John.
If you are looking for a Bible software program for your laptop computer, here is a summary to the 9 most popular Bible Software programs available today.
- How to Read the New Testament in 8 Weeks
- Personal Bible Study: My 12 Step Process
- 5 Reasons You Should Study Systematic Theology
- 6 Different Forms of Pride
- Why Did God Make Me Gay?
- Best New Testament Commentaries
- Best Commentaries on Gospel of John
- Best Commentaries on Romans
- Best Commentaries on Philippians
- Best Commentaries on Hebrews
Bible Study Guides
- Best Study Bibles
- Books on Christian Living
- Books on Divine Sovereignty and Free Will
- Best Christian Books in 2015
- Daily Devotionals by John MacArthur