Philippians, the New Testament book on Christian joy, can be read in 15 to 20 minutes. Philippians teaches us seven ways to pursue Christian joy.
Fasting is often a misunderstood spiritual discipline. Even so, this spiritual discipline should not be ignored. Read to understand more about fasting.
Work and Our Labor in the Lord, written by James M. Hamilton Jr. and published by Crossway, explores the theme of work throughout the whole Bible.
The Bible has much to teach us regarding our stewardship of our time and money. Our sixth spiritual discipline in our pursuit to godliness is stewardship.
Andy Naselli’s book, How to Understand and Apply the New Testament, is his most significant to date; it is my favorite book on New Testament exegesis.
- How to Read the New Testament in 8 Weeks
- Personal Bible Study: My 12 Step Process
- 5 Reasons You Should Study Systematic Theology
- 6 Different Forms of Pride
- Why Did God Make Me Gay?
- 5 Lessons on Suffering from the Book of Job
- Best New Testament Commentaries
- Best Commentaries on Gospel of John
- Best Commentaries on Romans
- Best Commentaries on Philippians
- Best Commentaries on Hebrews
Bible Study Guides
- Best Study Bibles
- 5 Best New Testament Introductions
- Books on Christian Living
- Best Christian Books in 2016
- Daily Devotionals by John MacArthur