The Visual Outline Charts of the New Testament (VOCNT) make a great companion for Christians studying the New Testament. Read my full book review.
The Cradle, the Cross and the Crown was revised in 2016 in its second edition. If you are looking for a New Testament introduction, read this review.
Most agree the New Testament prohibits sex before marriage. But are there any laws that prohibit premarital sex in the Old Testament? Read to find out.
The spiritual discipline of evangelism is necessary to our pursuit of godliness. Learn what is evangelism and three biblical truths we should know.
Logos 7 and Accordance 12 were recently released. In this Logos vs Accordance Bible software review, I will compare both and tell you which one to get.
- How to Read the New Testament in 8 Weeks
- Personal Bible Study: My 12 Step Process
- 5 Reasons You Should Study Systematic Theology
- 6 Different Forms of Pride
- Why Did God Make Me Gay?
- Best New Testament Commentaries
- Best Commentaries on Romans
- Best Commentaries on Philippians
- Best Commentaries on Hebrews
- Best Study Bibles
- Books on Christian Living
- Books on Divine Sovereignty and Free Will
- Best Christian Books in 2015
- Daily Devotionals by John MacArthur